Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Down with the Sickness

Back from my first Comic Con! So exhausted! And I came home a day early. Ended up crisping from the sun on Thursday because I forgot my suntan lotion, and then that activated the shingles... and so I left Saturday night just in time to get my medication at home. Now the sunburn is feeling better (on it's second nasty peeling), however I woke up with a cold and an ear ache. Also, today is the day I got back to work. At least it is a late night shift, which gives me time to rest and recoup.

But back to the adventures of Comic Con.

I bought way more than I anticipated and met 4 of my all time favorite illustrators, along with more than a dozen new ones that I feel in love with for the first time. What I am going to do is when I have time and I'm not feeling so down, I'll upload some pictures here, where you can see the highlights of my trip.

As for now, I'm going to start my laundry and take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment