Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Burn the Witch IV

What I loved about this years BTW was how Nyoka organized the pieces by grouping them into their relative colors. I had a wonderful time and am so glad I got to participate. Met alot of interesting people and amazing artists. I can't wait until next year.

Wall of Infamy

Some vanity.

They even had artists who created costumes for display! How cool is that?



Wall photos...



Earlier on before the evening began... it was already getting full.

Ricky Berger was there with her lovely voice!


Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of myself at the event. I was all dressed up too! This is all I have, of myself and my Risa afterward on our way out from seeing a late night showing of "Couples Retreat". We're exhausted, so please forgive the tired faces.


Until next year witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment