Friday, January 1, 2010

Mac

My Mac is up and running! She's a beauty. My parents got her for me for Christmas, and my fiance set it all up for me, making this quite an easy transition for me. The only thing I need to get working is my Cintiq tablet. I can't figure out how to sync it up correctly so the computer recognizes it permanetly and so I can calibrate the pen without having the entire system freeze and having to do a hard reboot. If anyone has any answers, that would be lovely. I sent in inquires to both Wacom and Mac, to see if they have the answer to resolve the issue yet they are out of the offices until Monday.

I have two small pieces that I'll be posting up as soon as I can get my tablet working. Might bust out the small one in the mean time.

Happy new year folks!

Sincerely,
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment