Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busier than a bubble bee...

...among other things.

:)

I completed the third paper cut of my Beauty and the Beast series. Meet "Nessie & Nelly".



They are currently on display at the Long Beach Picture This Gallery up for sale. Along with this little creature fella. "Catfish" is a tiny ceramic cat piggy bank I painted to look like a strange fish with acrylic. Since he is the shape of a cat but with the 'skin' of a fish... the name became appropriate, don't you think?



Another project I've opened up again is my Disney Cast Member Pin Up series. A few days ago I completed the third of the series (the first was the tour guide, and the second was a jungle skipper) the mansion maid.


She is by far my favorite. They will be featured in the second issue of The Pin Up Magazine next month. I am actually contemplating on creating them into flat paper cuts for fun. I have one or two more to complete, but after that, I think I just might. Why not, right?

In other news, I am gathering necessary photos, ideas and whatnots together to finally open up my Etsy store. I am thinking sometime in the next few weeks I will have it open with some fun items for sale.

Until then, I'm going to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment