Friday, July 16, 2010

Same blog, new location

Welcome to my relocated blog. I wanted to keep the original name, but change my email address... but blogger is weird in that way so hence the new change. Which is fine. I needed a little. :)

In the news, I am working on some pin up and burlesque illustrations, mostly for fun. Was inspired by the Fempire Strikes Back burlesque show put on by Devil's Playground I got to go to recently. High class, theatrical and parodic burlesque show. I really want to go see more like it, however to find the same quailty of show is quite difficult. There seems to be a few burlesque groups around, but none like Devil's Playground. These dancers really are true artists, whereas the others are hardly creative and think that throwing on lingiere and dancing on a stage with feathers makes you burlesque. It doesn't. Anyway, that is my rant. Until then, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for another group around. Either way, I am completely inspired because of Fempire. :) Especially with what they did with the second show, which I got to see, which comparing this one to the first, was 10x better.

Hooked up my scanner so I can start showing you all artwork again. I know! I am happy too!

Got a few... well more than a few events planned for the future. Working on planning more. I just don't know when to stop, do I?

Stay cool,
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment