Thursday, July 22, 2010

SDCC 2010

The event has already begun, but my bum won't be over there until tomorrow. Driving down tonight with my husband and Jacquie. I have composed a list this year to ensure I do not go overboard like last year. :) What kind of list? Two, one of lectures and panels that I might be interested in and the other of the various booths I must stop by to meet and/or obtain artistic references from some of my favorite artists. Very excited with this years selection of people who have been nice enough to truck it down here. I am very grateful.

See you all at Comic Con! <3


Artist & Booth List

Pascal Campion - Booth G03
Brittney Lee - Booth 4819
Bill Presing, Josh Cooley, Scott Morse, Jeff Pidgeon, & Jim Capobianco- Booth 4800
David Colman - Booth H5
Chris Sanders - Booth 4921
Dean Yeagle - Booth 1129
Miss Mindy & CJ Metzger (Baby Tattoo Books) - Booth 601
Amanda Visell - Booth 4529


Here is what I have been working on for The Pin-Up Magazine Fall 2010 Issue 2. Revising the first two, Skipper Em and then Tour Guide Tessa. Already done with Mansion Maid Mirna.

No comments:

Post a Comment