Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sey's Shoppe

While starting a new job and moving into a new apartment, I've also been creating the long overdue online art store.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeyStudios


It's in the making, but the basics are up. I should have prints and whatnots up in a few weeks. I am hoping just before Comic Con. But we'll see. I just am afraid once I get back from Con, I will only want to dive into all the sketchbooks and drink up all the wonderful art and inspiration. Though I intend fully not to be sucked into a black hole of procrastination. :)

One of my best friends and fellow artists, Jacqueline Monroe, is coming over this weekend so we can finally have an art night of sketching and collaboration. I promise at least sketches and pictures will be updated here from that. :) For sure. I've been busy with life's little daily needs, but now that we are nearly unpacked and my studio is almost put back together, I am ready for my artwork again. I sure do miss drawing. I have had my notebook handy this entire time and have more ideas than ever.

On that note, the next time I'm back, I'll come bearing visual gifts. :)

<3
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment