Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pin-ups, postcards and picture books

Whoa, it's been way too long for a blog post!

As usually, I've been keeping myself incredibly busy. Finally finished the Cast Member Pin-Ups for The Pin-Up Magazine Fall 2010 issue! So excited for the whole series. I have been having a blast creating them. Thanks to my lover boy, I wouldn't be were I am with them if it was not for his mad reference picture finding skills! Especially the retro ones. Oh! My heart just flutters every time I see photos from the past.

I received my new business cards in the mail this week. Aren't they lovely?


I just love how they came out. The printers did a really great job. :)

Been working on my children's book again. It is spiffing up quite nicely. I know I promised it was going to be out soon, and it will. I'm looking into printing with lulu.com. Just tweaking a few things first. Because I formatted it in an odd size, I have to reformat it to one of the typical ones if i use lulu. And that takes some time. We'll see how it goes. Otherwise, I am going to need to hand bind them and just sell them in my etsy store. I'm playing with both ideas.

For now, I need to get back to organizing and cleaning my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment