Friday, September 3, 2010

Books & News breakers!

Finished a total of 5 Disney Cast Member Pin-Ups for The Pin-Up Magazine. Will be featured in the Fall 2010 issue, so be on the watch out! I'll be posting a wallpaper up on my deviantArt for all my viewers to enjoy! But not just yet! But soon... :-p

Working on my piece for the upcoming "Dinosaur Show". I am really excited for it because it is such an odd size.

Breaking news, "Maria's Family" just was announced as one of the top 3 kids e-books on MagicBlox.com today! <3 I'm so excited! Please if you can, when you click the link, under the "Read Me" button there is a place where you can like it on Facebook... click it. It doesn't cost. I am trying to get the most likes for the contest. I would greatly appreciate it!

Must get back to art. Love you all! <3

Sincerely,
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment