Thursday, September 16, 2010

DISNEY CAST MEMBER PIN-UP SERIES FEATURED!

Ah! So much is happening this week! First of all... ♥the day has finally come! My Cast Member Pin-Ups feature in The Pin-Up Magazine Fall 2010 issue! Free digital copy can be viewed, article and all! <3

Also, you can get 10% off your purchase of "Maria's Family" by typing in the discount code "AUTUMN" (offer ends 9/30). I know! I wish I knew when I bought my copy. :-p Actually, I just got in my own copy today and I'm just in love with the quality and how it turned out! Only sold at Sey's Book Shoppe on Lulu.com

I miss you all! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My ear is doing better. Not completely healed, but I'm able to create art again! <3 Working on our next book, revising the South County Rollergirls derby logo, a birthday princess and a handful of other things that also include officially organizing my studio! I know I keep working on it, and I never finish it. Of course, it gets messy again because I pile too much on my plate (and my desk). I also got the chance to update and polish up my website for your viewing pleasure.

Now, I must eat dinner... so late, I know. I was sucked into updating and polishing I forgot to eat. At least I'll be able to sleep with ease now that I've updated. Love you all!

Sincerely,
Sey

P.S. If you click below, you can get a free wallpaper of all my cast members!

No comments:

Post a Comment