Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maria's Family - A Romanian Fairytale

Hello all,

It has been a long time coming but I finished the revisions and reformatting and now my originally written and illustrated children's book is ready for purchase!

"Maria's Family" can be bought at my lulu book shop!

Also, a digital version of the book can be read on MagicBlox.com. If you go here, under "READ ME" there is a button that says "LIKE" and please click it if you are a facebook user. It is apart of a separate contest. This requires no sign up. To read the book on this site though, you do need to create an account.

Many thanks to everyone for all the support and prayers! <3 Kevin and I are working on a few more books, in which he is writing and I am illustrating, so I'll let you know when that happens! Until then, keep dreaming!

Thank you all for the recent favorites and watches! They are much appreciated! Especially on the roller derby logo. Going to revise that when I have a moment to do so. There are few new ideas that the team wants to incorporate that I am anxious to include! <3

Sincerely,
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment