Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disney Cast Member Pin-Up Necklaces for Sale!

Been a busy beaver this past weekend. Wasn't able to attend the BBQ My Heart show due to extreme cold (and my body not being able to handle it). Boo! But thank you for everyone who was able to go. <3

I did stay inside and Jacquie kept me company and we worked on some art. I started some mini paper cut originals to sell on Etsy. Right now, they are still in progress, but I will let you know when I post them. I did, however, post my Disney Pin Up Necklaces for sale! They are selling quickly, and I'm doing my best to make sure I have some in stock for after these ones sell. They look fantastic and I am really excited about how they turned out. You can see them here - Sey Studios Etsy!



Packaged Necklaces for sale at www.seystudios.etsy.com

Took photos of my buttons and magnets, and those are going to be posted this week (tomorrow most likely.) I would do them tonight, but a migrane plagued me halfway through the day and it's still lingering, which is why I am calling it a night after this post.

A few new commissions are underway. Enchanting things await, that is for sure. <3

Love you all!


Sincerely,
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment