Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Big Love" by Ashleymarie Sey Lively
Happy Valentine's day everyone!

This original illustration will be up for sale at the Santiago Santa Ana Art Walk this Saturday! All proceeds will be donated to the Children's Heart Association!

For more information about the event, please go here.



I want to give a special thanks to everyone who came out to the first ever Anaheim Art Crawl this last Saturday. We had so much fun. Thank you everyone who stopped by! <3 And if I seemed out of it, I was. Belly monster was draining me. Thankfully, my hubby was there to keep everything moving. Be thanks to Mr. Kevin Lively folks. And if you ever get to go to Disneyland, ride his Jungle Cruise boat. He's fantastic. :)


Have a wonderful evening! Adding more to the Etsy store this week, so keep an eye out!


<3,
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment