Monday, March 28, 2011

A big thank you...

... to everyone who came out to The Pink Parlour Festival yesterday! And to my awesome husband who assisted me at the booth. I could not have done the event without his help! Seriously!

You all made it worth wild! I definitely want to do this again next year that is for sure. Great venue, fun crowd, and tons and tons of hairstyles, outfits and decor to drool over. I just can't get enough pin up and rockabilly into my life. Next year, I will have to devote a portion of my time to check out the car show that was in the middle of the race track while the ponies were going! And to see more of the performers on the main stage (i.e. the Atomic Cherry Bombs, etc.)

Some photos I was able to snap on my phone (I completely was in the moment and didn't take but 4 with my regular camera, and I fail for not taking more).

My incredible hubby and adorable self.

The Sey Studios table (we were #22, my favorite number)

Blankets with giraffe print! They weren't exactly what I wanted, but cute never the less!

Baby nessie felt creation I bought for belly monster. <3

Little girl toddler rockabilly skirts that I really wanted to get. But I shall wait.

UPDATE!!
Look at what you missed!

There were a ton of vendors selling fascinators but nothing like these cute hats! <3

I bought Baby Nessie from them. <3 Hand stitched!

The booth across the way from us who had the sweetest people there! Definitely made some friends. <3

2 comments:

  1. Damn! I missed it! Booty. Booty. Booty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes you did!!! It was so much fun! <3 Totally going next year! <3

    ReplyDelete