Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Hope your Mother's Day is out of this world!


In honor of today, I decided to start off a bit more domestic. :-p Homemade cinnamon waffles with blackberries on top! Sounds good, huh? It was. My wee one particularly enjoyed it. I'm really getting a kick out of all these homemade meals. Sure is cheeper and tastes so much better than eating out.

Now that I'm energized and ready for the day... I'm going to be working on two commissions...



...and a t-shirt for Friday's Back Luck Bout at the Spruce Goose Dome in Long Beach! Here's a shot of the primed area. Might add a phrase on it after I finish the image.



I'm so excited! I have never seen a banked track game in person! Only the regular derby bouts. Going with one of my coolest friends ever, Alyssandra Nighswonger. She is going to be singing the national anthem to start the game! How awesome is that?

Well, I better get started! I need to finish two commissions and that shirt. I'm really in an artsy mood today, which is wonderful because my honey doesn't get home from work until later, so I have all the time to devote to art (and some to devote to laundry).

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Mother's day (but booo to laundry!)

    ReplyDelete