Thursday, September 8, 2011

Long time gone

Been gone awhile from the online scene. With Pepper now attached to my hip rather than in my belly, things have definitely changed and so has my time. Somehow in the middle of all this love and chaos I found time for some creativity (it bumped sleep out of the schedule, but I could not help myself).

Illustrated this September's Reader's Choice Awards cover of parenting OC magazine. You can find it free at most Orange County locations. Pick one up today! Or read the digital version on their website!


I am now working on finishing up a paper cut for a client and a portrait for another. Lining up future gallery shows and some where in the middle of all that, planning and preparing for my solo show next November. I don't know how I will do it, but I will find a way.

Here is a sneak peek at the paper cut I've been slowly cutting away at (it is hard to find time to safely cut with a newborn at your side).

No comments:

Post a Comment