Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my "inner child"



Come see "Inner Child" the selective children illustrations & imaginative works of Sey Studios this Friday from 6pm - 10pm Josh & Monica's Studio during the Fullerton Art WalkIt is going to be a lot of fun and the perfect time to meet the artist and maybe shop unique and handmade for the holidays! Yes, I will be there selling owl-naments, prints and other goodies too! Also, be sure to drop by over 30 other galleries to check out even more amazing artwork!


Concept illustration from my "Maria's Family" children's book... before I knew it was going to be about a little Romanian girl instead of doing a traditional Romanian fairy tale.



Also, for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "round", I finally finished my digital version of my "One of a Kind" owls piece. I will be selling first run artist signed prints at the art walk! Stop by and get your own or one as a gift. They are unique cute, and of course full of owls. 

For those who cannot make the Art Walk and want a piece, you can purchase one from my Etsy store but you must act fast because they are selling fast!

4 comments: