Saturday, January 21, 2012

IF - Twirl

It has been way too long since I have had the chance to do an Illustration Friday theme! Getting back in the groove again!

Twirl, twirl, twirl (also illustration #21 for my drawing a day challenge. All entries can be seen here.)
Finally picked up watercolors again, and having fun with them. Never thought I would be using them so frequently, but I like the challenge. 

In other news, I had a mini contest yesterday to find this amazing recipe from the Yak & Yeti restaurant at Walt Disney World, and a friend found it, so I drew her this original illustration inspired by the magical place. I had such a blast creating this piece, it took only 2 hours tops. Not only that but doing this reminded me how much I need to create more illustrations with these creatures.

Yak & Yeti
Ah, it is so nice to be illustrating again! Commissions and projects already lined up for the year! I am always open to more (just contact me as soon as possible so I can schedule accordingly).

Always,
Sey

7 comments:

  1. That's such a cute little mermaid! :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mermaid! :) I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable mermaid, love the colors. Super cute yak and yeti, too!

    ReplyDelete