Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moving... well moved.

Last week we found out we had to move. Not just move to a new place down the street, but to our old hometown to be closer to family. With a new wee one on the way, and my hands full with the sprout of life that we had last year, and my husband pursuing his dream as a writer (and definitely getting somewhere)... it just seemed time to move back for the time being. Being as sick as I am, I can use all the help that we can have, and so far, the stress level has definitely gone down. Of course this week one of my besties is getting married and I'm one of her bridesmaids on top of it! <3 p="p">
In my spare time, I have been working on artworks for the "Lively Little Things" solo show of mine in November. :) For October, I will be apart of the "Out of the Ashes" group show at The Empty Space Art Gallery & Theatre, which should be awesome. It is a continuation of the "burn the witch" shows that I have been apart of in the past, but under new management, so to speak.

I also caught a cold during all this hullabaloo. Of course. It seems to be nearly gone (yay!) Really not something I was planning on, but neither was moving and we still made it work. Thank the Lord for the help of family.

On that note, it's weird to be back, but definitely for the better. I love you all. Thank you for your patience and support through all of this.

Here's to living the dream!
Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment