Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is not exactly the new year just yet, but I don't want to forget to wish you all happiness! I have a few major projects lined up that are due before the first so I'm cracking down and getting them done! 

Christmas was a smash! We hosted Christmas Eve for the in-laws and then Christmas at my parents. And now we are patiently waiting for a new little cousin to arrive any moment! It sure has been a swirl of energy over here! 

Now, where is my mechanical pencil. I bought like 5 and now I'm down to none apparently (but plenty of refills on lead and erasers... *le sigh*)

Sincerely,
Sey


SHOWS:

12.2012 - "small works 12" group show @ The Metro Galleries, Bakersfield, CA

01.2013 - "Green" group show @ The Foundry, Bakersfield, CA

01.2013 - "1980s" group show @ F+ Gallery, Santa Ana, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment